Wednesday, May 4, 2011

may flowers..










So, I've been antsy all month for this weather to warm up! Mother nature has been teasing us with a few hours of sunshine, and then we'll get hit with drizzling rain :( I have all these beautiful summer dresses, shorts, little rompers, and this darn weather just won't let up!

So... I thought I'd bring you some May flowers from these beautiful images I found on DesignSponge. This is a store based in Brooklyn, called Saipua that specializes in flowers and handmade soaps. I just love how you feel like you're outdoors while being indoors in their store. They have the most beautiful floral arrangements, which reminds me that Mother's Day is fast approaching! I hope you're inspired and in awe of these images just as much as I am....
Check out their blog at www.saipua.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment